What is Near-Infrared Absorbent OPTLION®?
The Near-Infrared Absorbent OPTLION® is an organic colorant that can absorb near-infrared rays in the 700-900 nm region.
- Pigment molecules designed by applying our colorant synthesis technology
- Can be provided as resist ink, a dispersion, a master batch, etc.
- Low additive amount, high functionality (Can be thinner than 1 µm)
- High transmittance in the visible region
Sharp transmittance spectrum
Absorbs 700-900 nm near-infrared light more efficiently than inorganic materials
- Newly developed colorant has higher transparency compared to conventional products
Uses of OPTLION®
These are some of the possible uses.
- Transmissive Wavelength Selection: Noise reduction materials, Agricultural films
- Heat Ray Absorption: Heat shield films
If your interests are in any other applications, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Transmission Spectra of OPTLION®
An example of a transmission spectrum of OPTLION® is shown below. By changing additive amounts and thickness, we are able to control the transmittance. We also have a library of products with different absorption wavelengths which we can offer according to our customers’ needs.